CULVERT LOADER AND UNLOADING STATION
|This accessory, released in 1956 with be enjoyed either independently, or in conjonction with th 345, which was released in the next year. It was powered by a vibrator motor, which drove the crane through finish line. This accessory used a mechanically actuated gripper to lift culverts from th sloping ramp and move them to the included 6 342 gondola. It had ablack painted sheet metal base with a tan base structure and red builting with gray roof. The unloading station was introduced in 1957 as a companion piece to the 342. The short sections of the pipe were picked up magnetically from the included special 6342 gondola car and stored on a sloping ramp attached to the accessory base. A gray roofed red control the tower was also mounted on the base. This accessory was dropped in 1959.
To Research Other Postwar Items in Our Research Library,
Click Your Browser's Back Button
Visit our Shopping Cart
Return to the Train-Station.com Home Page